The processing of customers’ personal data is carried out according to the following principles:
- restrictions on the processing of personal data in specific, predetermined and legitimate purposes;
- prevention of the processing of personal data that cannot be combined in the purposes of collecting personal data;
- prevent the merging of databases containing personal data that are processed for purposes that exclude with each other.
During the processing of users’ personal data, the Administration applies necessary and significant legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, submitting, as well as other misuses relating to personal data.
When processing personal data of users, technical means and solutions are applied, aimed at depersonalizing subjects relating to personal data when accessing personal information.
User personal data is stored on the Company’s own servers in full compliance with the legal, regulatory, technical requirements established by the current legislation.
The Administration does not process biometric and special categories of personal user data.
When changing the personal data, the customer agrees that such a change occurs under the same conditions as the initial provision of their personal data to them. It does not require additional consent. The modified personal data are processed in the same manner as the initially submitted personal data.
The Administration guarantees and ensures complete personal data confidentiality. It is processed when granting access to the Site functional options, except as expressly provided for in this Policy or the current legislation.
The Administration processes only personal data that is necessary for the delivery of goods to the customer, the provision of services, as well as the proper provision of contracts, signed with customers.
The implementation of information, news and advertising mailings to the user’s address are made by the Administration only if the customer provides his consent. The user can at any time opt out of any mailings for which he has been subscribed or otherwise gave his consent.
The Administration has the right to transfer personal data of users to third parties in the following cases:
- the customer clearly expressed his consent to such actions.
- the transfer is necessary for the provision of the contract.
- the transfer is required by applicable law.